(Sapat na Pagkain para sa lahat, now, Pagkaing Sapat para sa Batang Caraga)
del Sur is an
1. The students must be equipped with knowledge and expertise in farming upon graduating high school.
2. Produce more vegetables, animal meat and eggs during learning period.
3. Attend the needs of balance nutrition in the community by producing more vegetables and animals and its products.
Ways and Means:
1. Funds to be used will be coming from TLE Department, PTA, NGO, and LGU officials.
2. TLE Department teachers must have broader knowledge in farming by having consultation and field trip from the Department of Agriculture and other Agricultural farms.
3. TLE teachers and students must have proper knowledge in recording and analyzing records on the said project.
a Plant cultivation (planted leafy vegetable, fruit vegetables, root crops, etc.)
a Animal production (raised chickens, pigs, goats, etc.)
a Fish production (cultured tilapia, bangus, crabs, mud fish, etc.)
a Project Manager: Mr. Hipolito Lastimado
a Animal Production in charge: Mrs. Virginia Lastimado
a Farm Crops in charge: Mr. Pablito Francisco
a Fish Production in charge: Mr. Midel Costelo
Techniques used in plant cultivation as of now:
a Plastic mulching
a Basket Gardening
To contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (085)
To contact us:
Phone: (085) 343-8162